Multifold career paths
MAGS provides graduates with a comprehensive approach on global studies and international relations from the political, economic and juridical side, as well as specific focuses on regional areas, thus opening to a wide range of career paths:
- International Institutions
- Private Companies
- Research Centers
- Public Administration
According to a recent survey*, 85% of the MAGS students are active in the job market within 6 months from their graduation (49% within 3 months).
Where do our Alumni find their first job?
**survey conducted among 111 MAGS graduates from 2014 to 2019. Respondents: 59.
- 36% find their job in the private sector (from banks to consulting, form legal to consumer goods).
- 27% work in local and international institutions (from chambers of commerce to EU/international agencies)
- 12% continue to study (PhD) or serve in research centers and think tanks
- 10% are active in the wide sector of international cooperation (NGOs, human rights-related agencies etc)
- 5% start their career in international relations and foreign affairs
A three months intership will facilitate the students's access to their professional career.
Preparation to the internshipwill be supported by orietation meetings with the master's staff and by dedicated courses with experts in the HR sector.
Some of the past intersnships of MAGS students took place in the following companies or institutions
- AFRICAN UNION - Sudan
- ASYLUM ACCESS - Ecuador
- ASSOCIAZIONE ITALIA RUSSIA - Italy
- AVSI - Italy
- BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON - Italy
- CAIRO INSTITUTE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS STUDIES - Egypt
- CARI - Argentina
- CHATHAM HOUSE - United Kingdom
- CHEBANCA! - Italy
- CONSULATE GENERAL OF ECUADOR - Spain
- CONSULATE GENERAL OF LEBANON - Italy
- CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES - Italy
- COOPI - Italy
- DELEGATION OF THE EU TO RUSSIA - Russia
- EDISON - Belgium
- EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA - Belgium
- ENI - Italy
- ENTSOG - Belgium
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT - Belgium
- FAO - Italy
- HONORARY CONSULATE OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC - Italy
- ICE - U.S.A.
- IEMED - Spain
- IL CAFFÈ GEOPOLITICO - Italy
- ISTITUTO AFFARI INTERNAZIONALI - Italy
- INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRIBUNAL FOR THE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA - Netherlands
- INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION - Belgium
- ITALO-RUSSIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - Italy
- ITC/ILO - Italy
- ITSTIME - Italy
- LVMH - Italy
- MARSH - Italy
- MINISTERO DELLO SVILUPPO ECONOMICO - Italy
- NIELSEN - U.S.A.
- OSCE - Serbia
- OTTERBEIN UNIVERSITY - U.S.A.
- PEACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE FRANKFURT - Germany
- PRO ECUADOR - Italy
- PROJECT FOR PEOPLE - Italy
- PROMEXICO - Italy
- PROMOS - Morocco, Israel, Italy
- REPRESENTATION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION IN SPAIN - Spain
- SACE - Italy
- SPANISH TOURIST OFFICE - Italy
- THE HAGUE CENTRE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES - Netherlands
- TRANSCRIME - Italy
- UNCTAD - Switzerland
- UNESCO - France
- UNDEF - U.S.A.
- UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI TRENTO - Italy
- UNRIC - Belgium
- UNICREDIT - Germany, Italy
- WHO - Switzerland