*Candidates that have not graduated yet will be evaluated, provided that they plan to graduate by March 2025.
- Bachelor's degree*
Preferably in Political Science, Economics, Management, Law, Linguistic Sciences for international relations. Nevetheless, the program is open to candidates with other academic backgrounds.
- English proficiency
TOEFL/iBT, Academic IELTS, First Certificate or having completed a degree program taught in English are considered a preferential requirement for applicants whose first language is not English. Nevertheless possessing a linguistic certification is not compulsory. Your fluency will be veryfiedduring the selection interview and through the documentations you will be required to send.
- Strong motivation
Application and selction procedure
Before applying, please read through the entire procedure.
Step 1: online application
Step 2: profile assessment
Your profile will be evaluated by the Master's staff. Only complete applications (when all documents are provided) will be considered for Step 3.
Step 3: selection interview
Candidates will be invited to a selection interview (in person or online). The candidate's assessment will be based on:
- Application essay
- English language proficiency
Step 4: Admission
If your selection interview is successful, you will be admitted to the Master programme.
Step 5: Confirmation payment
Once admitted, confirm your place in the Master program by paying the first installment of the tuition fee (3.000 €).
On average the first confimration installment must be paid
- within 5 days from admission for domestic students
- within 15 days from admission for international students
Payment modalities will be notified by the relevant offices.
Step 6: enrollment (immatricolazione)
Complete your enrollment process by following the instructions that will be provided by the relevant Offices.
International students: important notes
- VISA SUPPORT: International students who have been enrolled in the Master and need a Visa will receive an admission letter that can be used for the Visa application process, along with the instructions on how to proceed.
- DECLARATION OF VALUE: Bachelor and Master degrees obtained at any non-Italian University must be accompanied by
- the Dichiarazione di Valore (Delaratoin of Value), only for degrees obtained in a non-EU country
- the Diploma supplement (only for applicants who graduated from a EU university)
For further information on these documents, we invite you to read the relevant FAQs and to refer to the International Admissions Office email@example.com
October 31, 2024
In order to ensure a high quality of teaching and a good level of interactionm the maximum number of students admitted is 25.
Applications will be evaluated in an ongoing process. Since the Master has a limited number of places, early applications have a greater chance of being successful.
The Master’s Directorate reserves the right to increase the number of participants or conversely cancel the program in the event that the number of participants recruited is insufficient to guarantee the successful delivery of the Master’s program.