The Master's programme addresses to:
- graduates with a strong interest in Economics, Institutions and International Politics, aiming to acquire new scientific tools to boost their professional career at international level
- young professionals aspiring to deepen and strengthen their knowledge and experience
To ensure the quality of learning and interaction the number of admitted students is limited to 35.
In order to enrol in the Master Programme candidates must:
- have completed a Bachelor University degree
- pass a selection process based on CV
- candidates with a Bachelor in Economics, Political Sciences and Law are not required to recover extra CFU to be admitted.
- candidates with others Bachelor may be required to recover some CFU in Economics,
Business Administration and Statistic to be admitted.