MICAD addresses to:
- Young graduates with a strong interest in partnering for cooperation and development, willing to acquire interdisciplinary competences and professional tools.
- Professionals in different fields who aspire to apply their competences to cooperation and development.
- People with a professional experience in development cooperation who aim at deepening and strengthening their professional training, valorizing their experience and reinforcing their theoretical and applied competences.
In order to be admitted in the Master Programme candidates must:
- have completed a Bachelor University degree
- posses a good knowledge of English
- have a strong motivation and interest in cooperation