Change makers for global sustainable development
The Master in International Cooperation and Development (MICAD) offers a stimulating, interdisciplinary learning environment for addressing and exploring tentative solutions to poverty, inequality, conflict, instability and uncertainty which still affect the everyday life of a majority of the world population.
First level specializing master (Master universitario di primo livello)
1 year: January 2024 - December 2024
In presence classes + Project Work + Internship (3 months)
MICAD addresses to:
- Young graduates with a strong interest in partnering for cooperation and development, willing to acquire interdisciplinary competences and professional tools.
- Professionals in different fields who aspire to apply their competences to cooperation and development and want to reinforce their theroetical and applied competences.
Thanks to the well-balanced mix between theoretical knowledge and practical approach, students acquire specific set of professional skills to successfully start a career in NGOs, international organizations, think tanks, and foundations at national and international level.
Language of instruction
MICAD is taught in English.
60 ECTS credits.
Applications opening and deadline:
- Applications opening:
- Apply now if you have an Italian Bacherlor's Degree
- Mid March 2023: if you have an international Bacherlor's Degree
- Applications closure: October 26, 2023